Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dawn Breedlove

 to jarballo
show details 12/14/07 
Reply


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dawn Breedlove <crystalfinancial@gmail.com>
Date: Nov 16, 2007 12:26 PM 
Subject: Authorization for Dawana from Lee Frank to get records regarding Nye Frank Fwd: eFax from 7148491311 - 2 page(s), Caller-ID: 951-849-1311
To: "Emmerling, Kim" < kemmerling@rivcoda.org>


- Hide quoted text -
Attached is a request notarized to have me be able to get the police
report and statements regarding Nye Frank and Ty Reddish. My mother is
72 years old and not in good health and the stress of this situation 
compounds her health issues. I am the stepdaughter of Nye Frank and
was raised by him and have been a member of his family over 30 years.
Reading the  Victim's Rights manual and websites states that my mother 
is also entitled to extra help due to her age. Please update the
police, Sheriff, DA office that I am the next of kin and have the
right to help my mother. My contact information is below (they can
also contact me at my mom's house 951-849-1311). 

Yesterday, I went to the Banning Police Department and they did not
have the police report. They referred me to the Cabazon Sheriff
department. When I went there, I spoke to Willene Garcia who is a
supervisor there. She told me I could not get a copy of the police 
report or any statements. Also she questioned my being considered next
of kin of Nye's as she said I am a stepdaughter not a blood family
member. Then she said if she gave us anything it would have all the
information blacked out. I asked her if she had a victims rights
manual on site and she stated she did not and has not read one.  I
called 760 836-1632 Central Homicide and have left several messages
but no one answers. In the past I have requested the police report, 
statements in the file via phone, fax and letter. All requests have
been ignored, or we have been told we cannot have them.

I would like a way to go to court to have a judge court order our
ability to get the police report and statements. Can you please tell 
us how or who can help us. We do not have money for an attorney. My
mother has been left without any income with my dad passing away. I am
willing to go where and see who we need to. Please help us with this.
Today would be great, sooner the better.

I am also attaching the letter from Larry McRae, also the documents
that came with the recording of their call to the police.  I have the
recording now, and will bring it another time. 

I hope the DA takes the time to read the letter from Larry McRae 951
845-7378, and Steven de Sante 714 969-8277 and interview them. Also
due to fear of being harmed and harassed, a family here that have
witnessed two incidents involving Ty Reddish have not come forward to 
the police. But  they did tell me about the three incidents, and told
me they are afraid to report them. They are my mom's neighbors,
Luciene and Connie Turlea and their daughters. They are the ones who
told me about Steven and helped me find him. They said there was also 
a runner that they saw Ty roughing up physically and verbally yelling
at for making dust. But when Ty saw the girls walking he backed off.
They also were witnesses to the accident at Larry McRae's home.  Their 
home phone number is 951 849-6556. These are good people, immigrants
to this country and have had the Reddish family actively warn them
after Nye's death.

Consistant with this is also an experience that Bob Keeling's wife, 
Claudia had with Ty being out of control when he verbally attacked Mrs
Keeling  at the bottom of the hill in front of several people after
the fire when the fire department was not letting people go up the
hill. 

Also attached is the document that was sent back to us with the refund
check for request of autopsy report, with Bob Doyle's office
themselves handwriting in our letter "Return check. Case is homicide. 
No reports for release".

The whole experience with this has been so hard and really surreal. I
cannot believe that victims go through this. I hope to get involved
and stay involved to make a difference. If my parents did not have me 
this would be brushed under a rug and left. My parents have been
assets to the community and are good people. They do not deserve this.
And the Riverside County community do not deserve to have this happen
again. I would like any training that your group offers, and to 
participate in helping others.

I appreciated the DA's time this last week and yours. For the first
time I felt somewhat that Mike listened to what I had to say. I want
to thank both of you.


Dawana Breedlove-Samimi
2831 Monterey St
Torrance, CA 90503
310 212-6260
310 972-1737  / 310 619-6260 cell
310 388-0276 efax a private fax

My assistant is Angie and you have my permission to leave a message or 
give her any information intended for me.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Angie <processing@dawnbreedlove.com>
Date: Nov 16, 2007 10:15 AM 
Subject: Fwd: eFax from 7148491311 - 2 page(s), Caller-ID: 951-849-1311
To: Dawn Breedlove <crystalfinancial@gmail.com>, Lee Frank
< leeannfrank@gmail.com>
- Show quoted text -
3 attachments — Download all attachments  
3dcf7a86.pdf
39K   View as HTML   Download  
Larry & Cheri.pdf
102K   View as HTML   Download  
Homicide receipt.pdf
28K   View as HTML   Download  





No comments: