Monday, August 18, 2008

Nye Frank Racing, Murder case

 to me
show details 7:33 AM (55 minutes ago)
Reply
Nye Frank Racing, Murder case has left a new comment on the post "Nye Frank Homicide Cover up pictures": 

Kim Emmerling was the Victims advocate in the DA office in Riverside County. When you go to get help from the District Attorney office as a Victim they make you go to the Victims advocates. They are really employees of the DA office with a title that is deceptive. 
Mike Ruston was the only person I dealt with at the DA office. D. Calhoun threatened me the first time I had briefly met her at the DA office. She threatened to have Lee Frank arrested if we continued to pursue this. When I told Mike Rushton first he denied it and I asked for a lie detector test. We never saw Calhoun again she moved to San Bernardino DA office after this. 

Post a comment. 

Unsubscribe to comments on this post. 

Posted by Nye Frank Racing, Murder case to NYE FRANK RACING HOMICIDE COVERUP at August 18, 2008 7:33 AM

No comments: