Thursday, January 17, 2008




January 15, 2008


Internal Investigation Unit cc: Riverside County Sheriff records

P.O. Box 512 Attn: Diana

Riverside, CA 92502-0512


Attention: Andre O’Harra

Dear Sir:


Further to my earlier request for access to and copies of records dated January 11, 2008 and pursuant to California’s Public Records Act and our right to know as a victim and victim representative, I write to request immediate access to and a copy of any and all records, in particular the following, pertaining to file no. B07217013 (Gordon Nye Frank):


1. Critical Incident log prepared by Dep. Hobbs;

2. CD of interview conducted by Dep. Hobbs;

3. Photos of crime scene, victim, witness, suspect, various rooms at location and car


I ask for a determination on this request within 10 days of your receipt of it, and an even earlier reply if you can make that determination without having to review the record/s in question.


If you determine that some but not all of the information is exempt from disclosure and that you intend to withhold it, I ask that you redact it for the time being and make the request available as requested.


In any event, please provide a signed notification citing the legal authorities on which you rely if you determine that any or all of the information is exempt and will not be disclosed.


If I can provide any clarification that will help expedite your attention to my request, please contact me at tel. no. 310-619-6260 or email me crystalfinancial@gmail.com. I ask that you notify me of any duplication costs exceeding $50 before you duplicate the records so that I may decide which records I want copied.


Please be advised that I am prepared to pursue whatever legal remedy necessary to obtain access to the requested records.


Thank you for your assistance.


Sincerely,



Dawana Breedlove-Samimi

Daughter/Attorney-in-fact for Leota Ann Frank (see attached general power of attorney)

Ph: 310.619.6260 Fax: 310.388.0276

16789 Valley Hi Drive, Banning, CA 92220

Email: crystalfinancial@gmail.com


No comments: